Fun Hair Color Trends for 2019
by admin December 12 2018
The new year approaches, and we’re ready for all the exciting changes! One of the easiest ways to change up your look for 2019 is by trying a new hair color. There are a ton of exciting options in hair color trends next year, and we’ve gathered a few fun colors suggested by the pros to give you a bit of inspiration!
For blondes, the go-to color for 2019 is creamy blonde, a gorgeous shade that steps a shade or two warmer from platinum blonde to create a light, easy-care look that complements many skin tones. Another low-maintenance shade is dark blonde, a pretty, natural looking shade with sun-kissed, lighter highlights. Another warm option is antique gold, also called faded gold, a warm, light, and shimmering blonde shade option.
Brunettes can have fun in 2019 with dirty brunette, a natural looking shade that adds hints dark blonde and neutral colors into a brunette base. The look is a balance of warm and cool shades to complement a variety of skin tones. Go darker with vampy brown, a deep, almost black shade that looks great with darker skin tones. Or go all the way dark with inky black, a rich, black color that really shows off the glossy hair trend.
For redheads, think copper, either as highlights or as the new dusty copper look, a lighter alternative to that attention-getting fiery red. It’s a warm shade that looks great against lighter complexions to give you the look of a natural redhead without too much fire. If you want a bold shade that’s reminiscent of a fantasy color, try living coral, a coral version of pastel pink that features bright coral and golden undertones. This one is a fun version that you’ll see everywhere in 2019, and it looks great on any skin tone.
The fantasy shades will still be around in 2019, with a focus on blues, violets and plums, as well as those combination colors that look so gorgeous on long, dramatic locks. Frosted greys are another option, in combination with another fantasy color or on its own. Fun shades of color are everywhere and are the perfect opportunity to really personalize your style.
Inspired to try a new color? Make an appointment today at Avanté Salon & Spa. Our professional stylists have the vision, creativity and expertise to make your salon experience unforgettable. Our stylists can help you choose the perfect hair color option to showcase your individual personality and style. You can find us at one of our three locations at 668 Downingtown Pike or 122 S High Street in West Chester or 298 Main Street in Exton, or call us at 610.429.1800 or book online. Prefer to instantly schedule your own appointment? Download our free mobile app at the iTunes Store, Google Play or Amazon.
- Benefits of Cezanne Smoothing Treatment for Smooth Winter Hair
- Guys - Keep Up Your Grooming At Our Men's Loft
- Manicures for Smooth Hands and Healthy Nails
- Fall Inspired Hair Colors
- Tricks & Tips for Safe & Ghoulish Halloween Makeup
- Enjoy Longer Lashes & Fuller Brows with our Tinting Services
- Try Our Free Mobile App for Instant Appointments and More!
- What You Gain From Routine Spa Facials
- Conditioning: A Key Part Of Hair Care
- Create A Hair Care Schedule That Works
- Try Out Our Avante Body Treatments
- Give the Gift of Beauty with Avante Gift Cards
- Why You Should Choose Waxing Over Shaving
- Pamper Yourself with a Spa Package from Avanté
- Put an End to the Frizz with Professional Smoothing Treatments
- Experience the Benefits of Professional Spa Facials
- Cute, Trendy Hairstyle Ideas for Teens
- Seven Tips for Caring for Your Color-Treated Hair
- Massage: More Than a Relaxing Day at the Spa
- Connect with Avanté Salons on our Free Mobile App
- How Professional Nail Care Keeps Your Skin and Nails Healthy
- Keep Up Your Waxing Routine in the Winter
- Hair Conditioner: An Important Step for Soft, Manageable Hair
- Advance Planning for Your Spring 2019 Wedding
- Fun Hair Color Trends for 2019