Experience the Benefits of Professional Spa Facials
by admin April 30 2019
If you’ve ever had a professional spa facial, you know they are relaxing and rejuvenating. But many people save that experience for a special occasion – a pampering treatment for girls’ night out or a special treat for the bridal party. However, visiting the spa for facials regularly can benefit your skin in many ways. Here are some of the top reasons to head for the spa for regularly scheduled professional facials.
Deep, thorough cleansing. A professional spa facial gets your skin much cleaner than you can get it at home. The professional esthetician has an arsenal of specially formulated products to deep clean your skin based on your skin type, removing all the dirt and pollutants your face is exposed to each day. A good way to think about this is comparing it to your bi-annual teeth cleanings. Although you brush and floss at home, nothing beats the deep cleaning of the professional. The same is true for your skin.
Exfoliating. Your esthetician uses professional-grade products to exfoliate your skin. Exfoliating removes dead skin cells that can get trapped in your pores, causing infection and breakouts. It leaves your skin softer and brighter – and stimulates your skin’s rejuvenating processes that help keep it looking young.
Moisturizing and protecting. Once cleansed and exfoliated, your skin is ready to absorb protective products that infuse vitamins and antioxidants as well as hydrate. Your esthetician will select the right products based on your skin’s type and your individual needs.
Stimulating circulation. The massage portion of your professional spa facial stimulates circulation, both of blood that delivers oxygen and your lymphatic system that eliminates waste and clears toxins. This leaves your cells healthy and revitalized, helping your skin feel softer and look younger.
Addressing skin issues. With regular trips to the spa, your esthetician can assess developing skin issues and take steps to treat them before they become more problematic. Acne and other blemishes, as well as scars and uneven skin tone, can be addressed regularly by your experienced, professional esthetician.
Finally, yes – professional spa facials are a fabulous way to get pampered and relax, de-stressing your day and helping you feel calm and confident!
If you’re ready to get started on your regular schedule of professional spa facials, make an appointment today at Avanté Salon & Spa. Our professional spa facials are available at our salon & spa location at 668 Downingtown Pike. Call us at 610.429.1800 to book an appointment, or to book an appointment for hair and makeup services at any of our locations, including 122 S High Street in West Chester or 298 Main Street in Exton. For your convenience, you can also book your styling appointment online. Prefer to manage appointments directly on your mobile device? Download our free mobile app today on iTunes, Google Play, or Amazon.
- Choosing Your Perfect Shade of Red
- Facials - An Important Part of Your Skincare Routine
- Expert Advice for Keeping Long Hair Healthy
- Get Ready for Fall With These Trendy Nail Colors
- Permanent Beachy Waves Make Styling a Breeze
- Alluring Brunette Hues to Complement Your Summer Tan
- Tips for Flawless Summer Makeup
- Beachy Bridal Hairstyles for a Ceremony By the Sea
- Want Smooth Manageable Hair This Summer? Relax it!
- Back Treatments to Battle Warm Weather Breakouts
- Enhancements to Completely Makeover Your Lashes
- Get a Jump on Swimsuit Season With Salon Waxing
- Rejuvenate Your Skin With Microdermabrasion
- Treat Yourself to a Day of Relaxation for Spring
- Best Nail Designs of the Season
- Fresh Spring Styles for Your Son
- Spring 2021 Hair Color Forecast
- Stop Winter Static From Ruining Your Style
- Update Your Style With These Winter Hair Color Trends
- New Year's Resolutions for Gorgeous Hair in 2021
- Wrap Up Your Holiday Shopping with Salon Gift Cards
- Why Pedicures Are Important In Cold Weather
- Healthy Hair From the Inside Out
- 5 Tips to Keep Maskne at Bay
- Keratin- Cure for Curly Hair Woes
- Transition Flawlessly to Fall with these Gorgeous Hair Colors
- Fun Low Maintenance Hairstyles for Fall
- Haircuts to Help Your Son End the Summer in Style
- Benefits of Aromatherapy Massage
- Easy Summer Hairstyles for Little Girls
- Look Fabulous with These Easy Wet Hairstyles
- Low Maintenance Hair Colors for Summer
- Lash Extensions for Effortlessly Gorgeous Eyes
- Tips for Keeping Summer Humidity from Wrecking Your Style
- Nail Art for Kids- Adorable Designs for Little Fingers
- Reveal More Radiant Skin with a Peel
- Keeping Your Hair Healthy as the Seasons Change
- Add Length, Volume and Versatility with Hair Extensions
- De-Stress and Detoxify with a Botanical Mud Wrap
- Hair Care Tips to Extend the Life of Your Color
- Benefits of Prenatal Massage for You and Baby
- Made You Look Makeup Lesson- Learn From the Pros
- Modern Perms Offer Soft Manageable Curls
- Avante Gift Cards Are Quick, Easy, and Great Gifts
- Benefits of Cezanne Smoothing Treatment for Smooth Winter Hair
- Guys - Keep Up Your Grooming At Our Men's Loft
- Manicures for Smooth Hands and Healthy Nails
- Fall Inspired Hair Colors
- Tricks & Tips for Safe & Ghoulish Halloween Makeup
- Enjoy Longer Lashes & Fuller Brows with our Tinting Services
- Try Our Free Mobile App for Instant Appointments and More!
- What You Gain From Routine Spa Facials
- Conditioning: A Key Part Of Hair Care
- Create A Hair Care Schedule That Works
- Try Out Our Avante Body Treatments
- Give the Gift of Beauty with Avante Gift Cards
- Why You Should Choose Waxing Over Shaving
- Pamper Yourself with a Spa Package from Avanté
- Put an End to the Frizz with Professional Smoothing Treatments
- Experience the Benefits of Professional Spa Facials
- Cute, Trendy Hairstyle Ideas for Teens
- Seven Tips for Caring for Your Color-Treated Hair
- Massage: More Than a Relaxing Day at the Spa
- Connect with Avanté Salons on our Free Mobile App
- How Professional Nail Care Keeps Your Skin and Nails Healthy
- Keep Up Your Waxing Routine in the Winter
- Hair Conditioner: An Important Step for Soft, Manageable Hair
- Advance Planning for Your Spring 2019 Wedding
- Fun Hair Color Trends for 2019