Cute, Trendy Hairstyle Ideas for Teens
by admin April 15 2019
We’ve been following the hairstyle trends for the season, and there’s certainly a lot to choose from. But finding trendy styles for teens can be a challenge. With school dress codes, sports, activities, and other special considerations for you, it can be hard to find a trendy style that works. Fortunately, there’s plenty to choose from in this spring’s styles. We’ve put together a few of the best hairstyle ideas for teens this season to give you some inspiration!
Braids aren’t just for younger girls. Today’s styles update this versatile hairstyle for the teen years and beyond, and that’s why they’re at the top of our list. New trends include the knotted French braid, which gives you a whole new texture through its unique design. You can pull together all your hair or just the top layer. Try it in a diagonal shape from one side to another for a new and interesting look. Tiny braids are another option, woven into your hair on top or underneath. Another cute option is the braided ponytail. Braid one front section of your hair, then pull it all together in a ponytail.
Updos are always popular, especially for the prom or other special event. Combine a loose braid with an updo for the chignon style, a timeless classic that works great for formal events. Braided or twisted crowns are another updo option that’s pretty and stylish.
If you have long or mid-length hair, try a side party with healthy, gentle waves. If you color your hair, this one looks great with gentle babylights. Another cute option is the messy look, with scrunched curls for more volume. Try this one wisped off to one side and held by a headband for an amazing, trendy look.
If short hair is your style, bob cuts are the way to go. This season’s bobs are smooth, shiny, and silky. Use an experienced stylist to get the cut perfect for great lines. One stylish version for this season is the asymmetrical bob, which is shorter on one side and blends into a slightly longer line on the other side. For an even shorter style, go with the pixie, always cute, trendy, and low-maintenance.
Accessories are a must, and this season, jewel-tones accessories are the trend. Find them in clips, headbands, or combs, and work them into braids, twists, or to hold back one side.
Ready for a new spring hairstyle? Make an appointment today at Avanté Salon & Spa. Our professional stylists help make teens look great! Find us at any of our three locations at 668 Downingtown Pike, 122 S High Street in West Chester or 298 Main Street in Exton. Stop by, call 610.429.1800, or book your styling appointment online. To book from your mobile device, download our free mobile app today on iTunes, Google Play, or Amazon.
- Try Our Free Mobile App for Instant Appointments and More!
- What You Gain From Routine Spa Facials
- Conditioning: A Key Part Of Hair Care
- Create A Hair Care Schedule That Works
- Try Out Our Avante Body Treatments
- Give the Gift of Beauty with Avante Gift Cards
- Why You Should Choose Waxing Over Shaving
- Pamper Yourself with a Spa Package from Avanté
- Put an End to the Frizz with Professional Smoothing Treatments
- Experience the Benefits of Professional Spa Facials
- Cute, Trendy Hairstyle Ideas for Teens
- Seven Tips for Caring for Your Color-Treated Hair
- Massage: More Than a Relaxing Day at the Spa
- Connect with Avanté Salons on our Free Mobile App
- How Professional Nail Care Keeps Your Skin and Nails Healthy
- Keep Up Your Waxing Routine in the Winter
- Hair Conditioner: An Important Step for Soft, Manageable Hair
- Advance Planning for Your Spring 2019 Wedding
- Fun Hair Color Trends for 2019