Advance Planning for Your Spring 2019 Wedding
by Admin December 28 2018
It’s a once-in-a-lifetime event – your wedding day! You want it to be perfect, so you’ve paid attention to every detail. At Avanté Salon & Spa, we’re thrilled to be a part of your special day. If you’re planning a spring wedding in 2019, now is the perfect time to plan those details, including your hair and makeup for that unforgettable occasion. We’ve put together a few tips from the wedding planning pros about the important details you need to remember.
Venue. If you haven’t already booked the venue, now is a crucial time to do so and make sure it’s available on your wedding day. If you’re planning on having an outdoor wedding and/or reception, be sure to make plans now in case it rains on your special day. Ask the venues about their inclement weather plans, as well as any additional fees they might charge for rearranging things at the last minute.
Flowers and decorations. Springtime will be the perfect time for those traditional wedding flowers. Start planning now by researching florists and the type and color of flowers you want decorating your special day. If you have the time, making your own decorations is a fun part of your wedding experience. Host some parties now with your wedding party to help plan and make special decorations for your exciting day. Use the colors and flower patterns that you’ll be using on your big day to create special centerpieces, napkin holders and other decorations for the ceremony and reception.
Photography. Interview photographers now and be sure to ask to view their wedding portfolios. Photographers are artists, so it’s important to get a feel for their work. You’ll know you love it when you see what they’ve done for other weddings. Once you hire a photographer, talk about the best way to plan the day, such as the best times to get well-lit outdoor photos, and familiarize your photographer with the layout of the venue.
The cake. Now is the time to taste test at the bakeries for the perfect wedding cake. You’ll want flavors that both you and your future spouse enjoy, as well as a look that works for both of you and for your selected décor. Ask the baker for references and their experience with creating wedding cakes.
The menu. It’s also time to choose the caterer and to make decisions about your reception menu. If you’re having a springtime theme, include local, in-season produce in your menu for a fresh, special treat. Gather recommendations from friends and family about both the caterer and the menu, but be sure to choose foods that both you and your future spouse will enjoy.
The dress. If you haven’t chosen it already, now is the time to shop for your dress, which is sometimes the foundation of your wedding décor. If possible, shop with the wedding party so they can help you make that important decision.
The makeup and hair. Finally, you’ll want to look your best in those photos, so you’ll want a professional hairstyle and makeup application that complements both your wedding dress and your individual style. Now is the time to meet with your stylist and plan that special day!
At Avanté Salon & Spa, we’re excited to be a part of your special moment. Our professional stylists and makeup artists will help you choose the perfect style for your once-in-a-lifetime wedding experience. to make an appointment today, you can find us at one of our three locations at 668 Downingtown Pike or 122 S High Street in West Chester or 298 Main Street in Exton, call 610.429.1800 or book an appointment online. Prefer to instantly schedule your own appointment? Download our free mobile app at the iTunes Store, Google Play or Amazon.
- Benefits of Cezanne Smoothing Treatment for Smooth Winter Hair
- Guys - Keep Up Your Grooming At Our Men's Loft
- Manicures for Smooth Hands and Healthy Nails
- Fall Inspired Hair Colors
- Tricks & Tips for Safe & Ghoulish Halloween Makeup
- Enjoy Longer Lashes & Fuller Brows with our Tinting Services
- Try Our Free Mobile App for Instant Appointments and More!
- What You Gain From Routine Spa Facials
- Conditioning: A Key Part Of Hair Care
- Create A Hair Care Schedule That Works
- Try Out Our Avante Body Treatments
- Give the Gift of Beauty with Avante Gift Cards
- Why You Should Choose Waxing Over Shaving
- Pamper Yourself with a Spa Package from Avanté
- Put an End to the Frizz with Professional Smoothing Treatments
- Experience the Benefits of Professional Spa Facials
- Cute, Trendy Hairstyle Ideas for Teens
- Seven Tips for Caring for Your Color-Treated Hair
- Massage: More Than a Relaxing Day at the Spa
- Connect with Avanté Salons on our Free Mobile App
- How Professional Nail Care Keeps Your Skin and Nails Healthy
- Keep Up Your Waxing Routine in the Winter
- Hair Conditioner: An Important Step for Soft, Manageable Hair
- Advance Planning for Your Spring 2019 Wedding
- Fun Hair Color Trends for 2019